Here is a list of current 4 OT Groups:
- OT4OT: A group to discuss the use of online technology in occupational therapy, set up by Karen Jacobs on behalf of the OT4OT group
- MH4OT: A group for OTs interested in mental health, set up by Brock Cook
- ET4OT: A group for OTs interested in education theory, set up by Kirsty Stanley
- OS4OT: A group for OTs interested in Occupational Science, set up by Kirsty Stanley
- AT4OT: A group for OTs interested in assistive technology, set up by Anita Hamilton
- Ergo4OT: A group for OTs interested in ergonomics, set up by Linda Miller and Julie Dorsey
- Politics4OT: A group for OTs interested in taking political action and advocacy, set up by Anita Hamilton during World OT Day 2011
- ONC4OT: A group for OTs interested in oncology (cancer), set up by Anita Hamilton during World OT Day 2011
- Geri4OT: A group for OTs interested in older adults, set up by Chan Vicky
- Pain4OT: A group for OTs interested in pain, set up by Bronnie Thompson
- Neuro4OT: A group for OTs interested in neurology, set up by Adriansyah Ranggapasha
- LD4OT: A group for OTs interested in Learning Disabilites, set up by Andrea Powell
- Pedi4OT: A group for OTs interested in paediatrics, set up by Adriansyah Ranggapasha
- CPD4OT: A group for OTs interested in CPD, set up by Kirsty Stanley
- Humour4OT: A group for Laughter and Fun
- Role-emerging4OT: A group for all things non-trad and role emerging in OT
- HomeMods4OT: A group for OTs involved in Home Modifications to Network
Did you know that having a look at what you do is equally as important as watching what you eat? Do this short 7 questions test to see how balanced you life roles are! Show your family and friends and compare scores. Lets raise awareness of the importance of balanced, fulfilling lives!
I’m very excited that I will be presenting at the OT4OT OT24VX virtual conference this year all about the development of MH4OT and its effect on my worklife balance! Click the pic for the outline and my bio!
Also click >>HERE<< to check out the test of the lineup for OT24VX 2012!!
Today the OT24VX schedule was posted on the ot4ot website!
The Listing is not complete yet but is being updated regularly as details are confirmed! some fantastic speakers listed already, its shaping up to be an informative and amazing year 🙂
Schedule can be seen here:
It’s nearly that time of the year people! time to mark it in your calender and spread that word!
So its just been brought to my attention that the wonderful amazing Merrolee Penman has been quoted in an article in the latest edition of the Australian Journal of Occupational Therapy. The article titled, “‘Leadership through an occupational lens” by Sylvia Rodger from the University of Queensland talks about the revolutionary work that the OT4OT group has started. She is quoted as describing them as, “An enterprising group,” who, “established OT4OT with a Facebook page, a website and a mission to help occupational therapists to utilise the wide range of social networking technology available to them.” Continue reading
The Pearson Always Learning Award for Occupational therapists was decided and this year was awarded to Glenda van de Ven-Long. Continue reading